Saturday, March 24, 2012

Research Blog 10


 For my rough draft I think I am going to switch things up from my original proposal and discuss how Hispanic Culture and money affect how many Latinos graduate college. Also without doubt, I would leave privatization as the main backdrop to these two key ideas that I mentioned above but I feel like exploring these options will surely have great relevance to why Latinos graduate so infrequently from a university. I think one example to use some of the articles that I have found, “Hunger of Memory”, “The Majority in the Minority” etc. Also one of the main things that will be very helpful to my case is my personal experience as a Latina that is currently attending a four year university I have faced and overcome many of the struggles that Latinos face when making a decision to go to a four year university, community college or find a job. I am also going to email one of the professors that I took about Latinos in Higher Education to get some more information about this topic. https://sakai.rutgers.edu/access/content/group/0a86f7f4-91da-486d-a7d2-e8b7a13ec43b/MacDonald_Garc%C3%ADa-Historical_perspectives.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment